Sunday 9 June 2013

Spreading the Love...Intergalactically

every now and again - roughly once a year - I get the urge to do something with a beat.  It's an urge that goes away fairly quickly but it happens so rarely that I tend to jump on it when it happens.  Today was the day that the urge hit.  I really should have been marking essays (and indeed am) but it was nice to take a break for an hour or two and run with an idea. 

Because these things are generally so different from the things I usually do and because when I did the first one I was obviously in a fairly silly mood and named myself as 'The Interplanetary Love Orchestra' I've continued to do so.

Anyway here's the new one.  Hope you like it.


and here are the older ones...





No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment but be aware that anything that i feel is abusive, unpleasant or spam will be removed.