Monday 9 June 2014

Quietude #17: The Planets. Sweet!

Evening folks.

In between working my way through the massive stack of marking i have in front of me I've been tinkering this evening with a new Quietude mix.

These are a bit different from the WWR ones as they tend to be a lot lighter and melodic (although not always).  These are from the other sides of my tastes that don't often get featured in WWR.  So, expect library music, jazz, lounge, exotica and silliness, blues, folk and soundtrack, post rock, post punk and post alservice.

I think they're fun and I love making them.  there's 17 of the blighters now so there's plenty to dig through if you're intrigued.

peace
ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment but be aware that anything that i feel is abusive, unpleasant or spam will be removed.