Friday 4 March 2011

'Passing Through Occasionally'

I said at the beginning of the year that it was gong to be a busy year for me well I have a new album available via my good friend Adrian Shenton's Phonospheric label.

It's called 'Passing Through Occasionally' and it's a long slow sleepy drone piece.
here's the cover...


and here's an extract...

Ian Holloway - Passing Through Occasionally clip by Phonospheric

Some of you may remember Adrian from his Measuring of Moments cd I put out on Quiet World the other year, Phonospheric is his label.
he's already put out one cd of his own music and as of today he has another available too called Slowtime. Adrian sent me an advance copy the other month and it's really a rather fab set of clean, bright ambient pieces. well worth a listen.

more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment but be aware that anything that i feel is abusive, unpleasant or spam will be removed.