Monday 19 November 2012

live @ home

this weekend brought a rare opportunity to set up my synths and desk and spend some time making some noises.  I'm hoping / intending to make a live appearance sometime in the new year and need all the practice i can get.

I generally set up my recorder when I'm practicing so i can listen back later.  This weekend didn't go as smoothly as i hoped it would but i got a couple of pieces i'm pretty happy with out of it.  My favourite thing that happened was I managed to find (in a box in the back of a cupboard) my melody horn which paired up lovely with the new Music From Outer Space 'Wierd Sound Generator'.  the horn is a bit quiet on the recording but you can hear the results on track 3 - 'Autumn's Crooked Casualties'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment but be aware that anything that i feel is abusive, unpleasant or spam will be removed.