Wednesday 10 July 2013

This music is Radiophonic

as is usually the case I find myself almost completely unable to slow down now that I'm on holiday.  I'm 4 days in and I've posted a new issue of the zine, done two new Quietude mixes and booked a gig (more on which in another post on another day).  I'm awful at relaxing.

anyway, here's the new mix.  it's one that expresses a personal passion and one I've been wanting to do for a while now.  hope you enjoy.


 
 
As I'm sure long time readers and listeners will have gathered I absolutely love this shit. Love to the point that I've done two EPs of my own take on Radiophonic music. I'm currently working on Part 3 which should be out by the end of the year but in the meantime here's 'Phantasms' parts 1 & 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment but be aware that anything that i feel is abusive, unpleasant or spam will be removed.